Full Story
 

 
 
Minor First due fire
Tuesday, August 30, 2016 18:37
-
While several members were in class at the County Training Center, 55 and mutual aid companies responded to a reported house fire in the village of New Danville. Crews found that exterior siding had burned at ground level on the bravo side of the balloon frame residence, with a smoke condition in the basement. The area was quickly opened up to check for extension, and smoke was removed from the structure. Crews were in service about 30 minutes.